This toolkit is a perfect match for newborn & family photographers who are just starting out, busy & struggling with organization, or are about to start training an assistant to handle all emails and scheduling. The PDF guide (along with videos) will go over how to book a client from the initial inquiry to the delivery of their final gallery with Gmail.
My hope is that you will learn simple, effective tools with your current email provider without having to purchase software to do it for you. I primarily work with Gmail, so some of this information may not work exactly the same if you use a different email service provider. Now is the time to make the switch to Gmail!
Topics in this tutorial:
- how to organize your currently out-of-control inbox
- setting up an assistant alias, which can be used even if you don’t have an assistant!
- how to setup Gmail canned responses to save you time
- using your Gmail calendar to record client session dates/times, payments, contracts, etc.
- for those who mentor other photographers - how to stay organized with Google Drive and private Facebook groups
- over 25 customizable email templates to get you started (including those hard to write, awkward emails!)
***You’ll also receive access to a private Facebook group where you can ask for organization support and get advice on how to answer even the toughest emails!
Please note what this tutorial will *not* cover:
- information on email providers other than Gmail
- specific details about session contracts
- legal questions
- web development information
- how to price your work
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds or exchanges. Please check your spam folder if the download link isn't sent to you right away.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (it's free) to view the PDF + videos. Please read carefully before making your purchase!